Start The Path To A
Contact Us Today
Ginger is a rich source of antioxidants. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
The Many Benefits of Ginger
- Reduces indigestion and can help stop stomach cramping
- Provides relief from morning sickness
- Fights bacterial diarrhea
- Reduces vomiting and other symptoms of motion sickness
- Provides protection against respiratory viruses
- Reduces symptoms of vertigo
- Enhances fat digestion and absorption
- Helps prevent heart attacks
- Reduces drug-resistant bacterial and fungal infections
- Reduces damage and memory loss associated with small stroke
- Helps to stimulate the emptying of your stomach without any negative effects
- Temporarily increases thermogenesis (fat-burning) in your body by up to 16 percent
Why not try making a Fresh Ginger Tea? Simply chop up about 2 inches of ginger root and steep in hot water for 2 minutes. You can add some honey if you would like.
You can also slice, grate, or mince ginger to add it to beverages, soups, stir-fries, salads or casseroles. Enjoy some Ginger today and experience the benefits.
Has it been a while since your last visit to a holistic clinic? Contact Dr. Linda at 773-385-9432
Trackback from your site.